Monday, June 21, 2010

If at first you don't succeed...

I am trying again here on the blogging. Unfortunately, I missed out on what would have been the most entertaining blog topics in the past few months. But honestly, Motherhood hit me like a ton of bricks. I think I was a little overconfident going into the whole ordeal. I thought I could do it all. Turns out... I can't. That realization sent me into somewhat of a tail spin.

I am getting back on the blogging bandwagon and it will help me resurface and realize that there is still a little bit of "me" left. Hopefully, I can fill in the gaps and do some retrospective blog topics on the birth day, postpartum bipolar disorder, and all the wonderful things that come along with being a Mommy.
For now... here is a recent pic of the boy, Benjamin Douglas Axelson. We call him Ben...or Bug, or Angel Pie, or Monkeyboy, or Pickle Toes.



I am promising to post twice a week from now on.




1 comment: