Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Bragging

I know it is not nice to brag. But I am back in my pre-pregnancy jeans and I just wanted to share it with you, dear interwebs. About 10 days after the birth I got into my pre-pregnancy "fat jeans" (you know the pair you slip on when you've had a few too many margs and not enough spin classes). But today I put on my real jeans. They are zipped and buttoned, and I didn't even have to suck in. Score!







What no one needs to know about...


1. The small smushy muffin top. (Easily hidden by flowy shirts, rather than my typical tissue t-s. Them abs ain't what they used to be.)
2. The fact that these jeans are hiding an obscene amount of cellulite. Time to get down to business in the toning-up department...

Now I just need to get back into some of my pre-pregnancy tops. Unfortunately that won't happen until I stop nursing.

3 comments:

  1. YAY for you!!! That's so awesome!!! Can't wait to see you. SOON!!
    ~Liza

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I just read this! Congrats, that is quite an awesome achievement. Now let's celebrate with sushi and drinks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha. i love it. ten days after birth...holy mother, you are one genetically blessed girl.

    ReplyDelete